Jackie Cosplays- Harley Quinn: Arkham Asylum

Oh I love me some Batman my friends. The characters in the game, Batman: Arkham Asylum wicked awesome. I love the Harley Quinn look so I decided lets give Harley another go and recreate this naughty/evil nurse from the epic video game! My sister is the fab photographer behind this shoot. She is self taught and gotten really good! Here are 2 shots from tonight!  Check em out!

harleyquinn

 

harleyquinn3

I'll have more images tomorrow!  I believe this shall be one of my favorite cosplays to date.  It was especially awesome being downtown Grand Rapids.  It's currently Art Prize 2013 and I am 99% sure all the people down town were under the impression I was part of all the crazy fun happening downtown.  I had people clapping when I walked by!  It made me think, could I enter Art Prize with a cosplay?  Maybe I'll do some research on that for next year...

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram