Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jackie Cosplays- Harley Quinn

Cosplay Flashback my friends! I am in the process of a new Harley Quinn cosplay, this time it's Harley in her amazing nurses get up from Batman: Arkham Asylum. I teamed up with my girl Viva Wonder Woman for the perfect costume. Can't wait til Friday when we shoot this one. In honor of that here is the Harley Quinn I created last year this time. I pulled pieces from thrift stores, as well as too apart VERY old jackets and tops mashed em up to create this goth/punk fun Harley!

I am very lucky to be in an eclectic circle of friends with many talents. One being makeup artistry, I dragged my friend Erick Gerson Rodriquez into this thing too! This guy can make anyone look good, bad, or crazy in like 5 minutes!

We added to our entourage our buddy Jeremiah Rosa. Jeremiah is fairly new to photography but he can shoot a bad ass super villain like no ones business! He does fabulous work and so we were excited to find out his geeky streak is about as long and wide as a geeky streak can be...

Anywho with our powers combined we bring you: CAPTAIN PLANET! Err... I mean HARLEY QUINN- Rock Star Villain!

















4 comments:

  1. Cosplay Flashback my friends! I am in the process of a new Harley Quinn cosplay, this time it's Harley in her amazing nurses get up from ... harleyquinncosplay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited to get the Harley Quinn Costume from the site http://cosplaysky.co.uk/dc-comics-suicide-squad-harley-quinn-cosplay-costume.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your Harley Quinn cosplay is so amazing ! I love your Harley Quinn cosplay very much ! I think you will be much more beautiful with the cheap quality Harley Quinn cosplay costume from Vcosplay.com. I'm looking forward to your next amazing Harley Quinn cosplay !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! ^^
    I don't know the character (sorryyyyy) but I think that the wig's color fits you really well!
    This reminds me that I want to cosplay characters with glasses too... XD

    Costumes

    Young Justice League Cosplay Costumes

    ReplyDelete