Sunday, September 8, 2013

Jackie Cosplays - Wonder Woman

This was a mega fun cosplay shoot! I got to emulate one bad ass woman super hero... WONDER WOMAN! I have been so excited to shoot this cosplay, and the coolest part? My sister was the one who photographed it! Yeah my little sister Danielle has a photography business, DM Photography. My sister has always been creative and I am beyond thrilled she found an outlet that she can use to express that creativity. While I always have been the dramatic, performer, she was more of a behind the scenes, creative artist. I am pretty positive we are going to make a very cool sister duo!

My costume is designed based on DC Comics, New 52 series which I have been avidly reading for a few months now and LOVE (Yeah, call me a geek haha.) I teamed up with designer, Viva Wonder Woman, out of Las Vegas, Nevada, and she brought my ideas into fruition.
I think the best part of this shoot was roaming around downtown Grand Rapids dressed as a super hero... I approached numerous people asking, "Do you need assistance?!" No one did =(



That's my 'sis and me getting ready to shoot some crazy Wonder Woman-ness!

[caption id="attachment_190322" align="aligncenter" width="630"] Wonder Woman On-Air[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_190326" align="aligncenter" width="420"] High upon the roof tops with my lasso of truth![/caption]







[caption id="attachment_190325" align="aligncenter" width="418"] Wonder Woman supports reading![/caption]





[caption id="attachment_190576" align="aligncenter" width="420"] BAM! Wonder Woman[/caption]











No comments:

Post a Comment