Sunday, September 8, 2013

Open Mic Night With Jimmy

Jimmy (my fiance) and I have a few project we are working on (coming soon!) But we recently have been coming up with some acoustic covers and a buddy of mine caught this on video! We have a few we've been working on including, Hearts, "All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You" and The Stone Ponys, "Different Drum." This one is one of my ultimate faves though, Patti Smith, "Because The Night."

Neither of us claim to be master musician/artists, nor do we think we will ever make it big in music. But I like to rock out and so does he. This was at a small town bar in Howard City, Michigan. They had an open mic night with an acoustic so after a few beers we said screw it let's play a few tunes. Don't judge my stage presence by this performance, we were just being casual.

Stay tuned for more news on our upcoming musical endeavors!

http://youtu.be/IdUMaB0fsdo

No comments:

Post a Comment