My Bachelorette Party!

WOW, things got a bit out of control last weekend.  As I have mentioned about one million times, I am getting married in less than 2 weeks!  It's coming up fast folks!  This past Saturday was my bachelorette party!  We had a limo  pick us up and we went a bit crazy on Grand Rapids.  Our Driver's name was Phil and he was super bad ass!  Yes I know his name because I became quite good friends with him... I even made a pit stop at Dave Kim's going away party.  If you are reading this and you are like who the hell is Dave Kim, let  me tell you.  

Dave worked with me at WGRD (Townsquare Media) since I began in 2008.  Actually Dave is the reason I am on the radio at all... well one of a million reasons.  Dave put up a post looking for, promotional models at the radio station.  I had never modeled, and I knew nothing about promotions but I liked rock music and I liked the idea of working in close quarters to people who do broadcasting for a living.  Needless to say I applied for the job.

Dave hired me and had me work a few concerts, he realized quickly I actually wanted to be on air, like so many other people who work in promotions to try to work their way up to the top.  Dave passed me on to, Free Beer and Hot Wings In The Morning, where I began interning.

Dave and I maintained a great friendship over the years and some of my best memories at work are with Dave.  That said, through a series of pictures I have realized I in fact DID make a pit stop at Dave's going away party... 

Here are a few photos from the night!










Had to get my hair done for the big party!



1 comment

  1. So luck to come across your excellent blog. Your blog brings me a great deal of fun.. Good luck with the site.
    new york bachelor party ideas

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram