Let The Resolutions Begin!

It's resolution time!  I know every year along side a million, trillion other American's I make useless resolutions that typically I don't follow through on, BUT just in the spirit of "new beginnings" why not get my own list going!

  1. No More Crazy Hair Dye/Hack Jobs- Every year I decide it's a brilliant idea to bleach the sh*t out of my hair and go platinum blonde... every year it kills my hair, and wrecks the little hair growth I have gotten through out the year. This year I will stay dark! Say no to blonde Jackie!  I am also NOT cutting it this year, I plan on baby trims, just to get rid of those pesky split ends, but this will be the year I actually follow through and GROW my hair, if at the 1st of 2015 it still looks like garbage I can go back short. 
  2. No Selfies Where I Don't Smile/SMILE MORE-  I don't know why I think I look better doing some dramatic serious face, but I don't!  Honestly know one does.... It's cool for a dramatic photo here and there but when it comes to selfies, lets say NO to duck lips! 
  3. Learn How To Play Bass- I've always had an interest in bass guitar, my husband got super excited when I mentioned this in passing (since he played bass in a band for 10 years) and went out and bought me an awesome Daisy Rock bass... with picks, a strap, a case... the whole shabang.  Do you think I can play? NOPE.  2014 I will learn how to at least play 2 songs successfully (keepin the bar low here maybe I'll learn 3 who knows!)
  4. No More Ridiculous Drinking Games- Don't get me wrong, I'll still be going out for beers and having a rockin good time... but I think games like "Edward 40 Hands" can officially be retired...
  5. No More Flipping Off The Camera- It's just not classy.... 
     
  6. Learn To Ride A Motorcycle- Buy a Motorcycle! My dad rides, my husband rides, and I really want to also!  So in 2014 I want to take a class or whatever I need to do, then I plan to buy a motorcycle! That's my big goal for 2014, I really want to do this one. 
    7.  Get My Concealed Weapons License- This one is exciting!  I want to be a bad ass, out shooting guns.  No really I do!  The day after my wedding our best man took us to a gun range and I shot a gun for the first time and really liked it... so yeah that's now something I want to do.

    These are a few of my goals, I also have my MAJOR goal of 3:14 in 2014... I want to run a marathon in 3hours and 14minutes in 2014!  That is my biggest goal of all... but the others would be a nice added bonus to 2014...

Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram