Monday, January 6, 2014

#MakeAChange Challenge

LOVE this challenge.  My friend Tina (from Fuel Your Future With Tina.) shared this and I had to jump on the band wagon.  The premise is that for 21 days of January you give up something that isn't exactly healthy for you and record your progress.

Tina is giving up gluten... that's a lofty goal especially since I think I may just be addicted to gluten.  On a much smaller scale I plan to give up pop.  Yup, soda pop.  

I have always had an issue with Diet Coke, and Mountain Dew.  They are my weakness and I am somewhat ashamed to admit that I probably down 6 pops a day... if not more!  

I hope to give up pop and replace it with green tea, coffee, and water.  

If you want to join me in this #MakeAChange challenge, then check out where it all started HERE.

Day 1 is today and thankfully I hadn't had my typical first soda yet!  So I am off to a stellar start ;)


6 comments:

  1. Ohh, I'll have to think about my challenge because I want in! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie you should go to the site that originated the challenge and join and then put it on your blog too! It doesn't have to be something you give up it could be something you resolve to do everyday like work out at least 20 minutes everyday etc.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jakie, I gave up red meat, pork and chicken. I still eat fish but I do miss a good stake. 6 days in I'll make it, good luck, Jeff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh red meat is a good one! That would be hard for me too, I like burgers a lot! haha! Good luck keep me posted on how it goes!

      Delete
  3. Hi Jackie. How's the no-soda going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's going!!! The head aches were a bit rough at first I must admit.... But I think I can hold on :)

      Delete