Pageant Talk- National Miss Captivating Photo Shoot Take 2

I currently have kept myself super busy, between the performances in the play, my current running schedule, working at the radio station, and making appearances as the current National Miss Captivating.  I haven't done as good a job as I should updating about Captivating Pageants so I thought I would do a quick Captivating re-cap, and share two new photos from our recent photo shoot!

The National Captivating Pageant was developed by Rick Martinez owner and operator of Studio RM LLC.  Rick is not only a photographer (he captured my wedding!) He also directs numerous pageants including two different preliminary pageants to the Miss Michigan and Miss Ohio USA pageant.

National Miss Captivating is a pageant developed solely by Rick.  It began in 2011 when Sarah Gerberding was crowned on live television!  That's right Captivating Pageants have been captured on national networks like MTV!

Captivating is a glamorous pageant that consists of interview, swim wear, fashion wear, and evening wear. The top 3 contestants in every age group also will answer an on stage question.

As you can tell from previous blogs this year I won!  Now that the background on captivating is out here are two more photos from our last photo shoot!





Post a Comment

Follow @ Instagram