What's Going On?!

The award for worst blogger goes to... JACKIE GREEN! 

Sorry folks I have been awful at blogging, I have been busy but really it's that I'm lazy... A lot has happened since my last post in February though.  I wrapped up Bloody Bloody Andrew Jackson, I auditioned at Circle Theatre and scored a part as Maelstrom in "Sleeping Beauty: Lost In Time." 

I have been a bad runner as well.  The last two weeks I have gotten back to where I should be but my mileage has drastically fallen off course, My typical 45-55 miles a week has dropped down to about 30 or less some weeks.  Last week though I made sure to get back up to 52 and I am hoping to do that again this week.  My marathon is 6 weeks away!  All I want is a PR in that damn thing!

One of my resolutions was to get my concealed weapons license and I started up on that!  Taking classes over at Barracks 616 and I'll be registering to take my test soon!  

The one thing I am NOT proud of that I have done is this... I'm back on pop.  I know, I went like 5 weeks and didn't even have a sip of soda, well one day I decided to have a pop weekend and it's been down hill ever since.  So April 1st I am back off pop!  HAHA I plan to try another pop-free month.  I did it once I can do it again, right?

Alright, so that's what's going on, I'll blog a real blog about training, radio or something cooler, this was just a "Hey I'm alive!" post ;)

1 comment

  1. I think you do so much stuff that it is amazing you even have a blog! You can do it my friend! I believe in you! There is a lot of strength from all the years of training that I think you will do well :)

    ReplyDelete

Follow @ Instagram