Monday, November 30, 2015

High School was so ten years ago...

This past weekend was my husbands 10 year class reunion.  Now he's a grade below me so I've been out now for 11 years but after encountering his and scrolling through embarrassing year book photos I realized how much, yet how little we change in 10 years!

I look back thinking how different I am, but really adulthood has just gotten started!  Just like now my hair always constantly changed.  Check out my ole high school pixies for a blast from the past.


9th Grade...
10th Grade, I had a perm...
Couldn't find 11th grade but here's senior year!
Fast forward 6 years later, and I finally graduated college! haha!

1 comment:

  1. This is really a nice blog. Now our website cosjj.com is also looking for the excellent cosplayer, contact us via
    info@cosjj.com if you have have any insterests, we would offer free costumes to you as long as you meet our sponsoring terms.

    Free Costumes

    Young Justice League Cosplay Costumes

    ReplyDelete