Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving 30

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich.-- This is my 30th Thanksgiving on earth and it is extra special.  Why is it so special?  Well I have twins on the way DUH!  My sister, brother in law, mom, dad, niece and husband will all be gathered at my mom and dad's house to stuff ourselves with turkey, stuffing, and mashed potatoes.

I guess I should get to the part about what I am thankful for right?  Well this year I am thankful for so many things, I am thankful for having a sister that cares about me so much she is carrying twins for me! 

I am thankful for my entire family and all they do for me; my husband works especially hard to make sure we have a beautiful house, nice motorcycles, and cars and just a good life and I am thankful for his love and commitment to this family.

It's mostly weird this Thanksgiving knowing that next year this time I will have two babies also sitting at the dinner table. 

I want to keep this post short and sweet, I just had to write it out that we are over 11 weeks into this pregnancy and I am so, so, so, thankful for these two babies, and my sister, I can't wait to meet them!


No comments:

Post a Comment